Since Viewed

Shelby County Government, Indiana
Where can I obtain a copy of a birth or death certificate? 07/26/2012 862
How can I get a copy of my deed? 08/08/2012 831
How do I change the names on my deed? 08/08/2012 843
What information can you give me about an abandoned property? 08/08/2012 829
Where can I find if a property has any liens against it? 08/08/2012 821
What are your hours? 08/08/2012 790
Where are you located? 08/08/2012 805
How do I record a deed? 08/14/2012 790
Where can I obtain marriage or divorce information? 08/14/2012 819
Where can I get a map of the county? 08/14/2012 798
Where do I buy or renew a passport? 08/14/2012 782

Shelby County Government, Indiana
  Pro Bono
I lost my job and have no income, can I qualify? 03/20/2012 952
My husband left me, he was the only one working and I have been a stay-at-home Mom, so I had to move in with my parents; can I qualify? 03/20/2012 908
Can I pick the attorney I want? 03/20/2012 898
How soon will I get my attorney? 03/20/2012 896
Why would the attorney refuse my case? 03/20/2012 890
I need emergency custody of my child and need legal advice? 03/20/2012 913
My son’s girlfriend wants to come to live with us; how can I get custody of her? 03/20/2012 944

Shelby County Government, Indiana
  Public Defender Office
How do I get a public defender? 03/20/2012 912
How do I know who my public defender is? 03/20/2012 883
How do I contact my Public Defender? 03/20/2012 939
Can my spouse, parent, or best friend talk to my Public Defender for me? 03/20/2012 903
How can I get my conviction appealed? 03/20/2012 877
What do I do if I want to pursue an appeal of a plea agreement, file for a sentence modification or file a post conviction relief petition? 03/20/2012 884
IF YOU HAVE A CASE, Do not discuss your case with anyone other than your Attorney. 03/20/2012 940
IF YOU HAVE A CASE, Do not write letters to the police, prosecutor or judge about your case. 03/20/2012 345
IF YOU HAVE A CASE, Do not speak to or give statements to the police about your case. 03/20/2012 357
IF YOU HAVE A CASE, Do not contact the alleged victim or the state’s witnesses either directly or indirectly. 03/20/2012 374
If you make bond? 03/20/2012 379
If you are incarcerated and unable to make bond? 03/20/2012 366
Suggestions? Maximize your time with your Attorney during your visits 03/20/2012 367
Suggestions? You are entitled to have information about your case which your Attorney can provide. 03/20/2012 368

Shelby County Government, Indiana
What are your hours of Operation? 02/24/2012 421
Where is Probation located? 02/24/2012 407